We have a Doorway collection in reception. This is for those who have been homeless and no longer have any belongings. There is a list below of items doorway need for their starter packs. These packs can help make a house a home for a homeless young person.
- Dishes and cutlery ( Can be second hand if in good condition)
- Pot's and pans ( Can be second hand if in good condition)
- Cleaning Items
- Bed Linen and towels ( Must be new or in like new condition)
- Clothing ( Any clothing suitable for young people age 16-25)
- Long Lasting Food
We would also like to welcome Sami our new receptionist
- Dr Marks is now on maternity leave
- Dr Ede will be covering Dr marks maternity leave
- Tania, Georgina and Kelly our new receptionist
- Welcome Stephanie our new nurse
EMERADE is failing to activate please click on attachment below for more information
Measles outbreak in Nuneaton
There has been a confirmed Measles case within Nuneaton.
Please see attached information about Measles.
Collection of sharps boxes
If you have a sharps box at home that needs collecting you can contact the council and they will arrange free collection of this for you. Otherwise you can drop it in to any independent chemist. Please note that Lloyds and Boots pharmacies will not take these off you and they cannot be dropped into surgery.